- Owen RW1, Giacosa A, Hull WE, Haubner R, Würtele G, Spiegelhalder B, Bartsch H. Olive-oil consumption and health: the possible role of antioxidants. Lancet Oncol. 2000 Oct;1:107-12.
- Najmi M1, Vahdat Shariatpanahi Z2, Tolouei M3, Amiri Z4. Effect of oral olive oil on healing of 10-20% total body surface area burn wounds in hospitalized patients. Burns. 2014 Oct 8. pii: S0305-4179(14)00279-4. doi: 10.1016/j.burns.2014.08.010.
- Edraki M1, Akbarzadeh A, Hosseinzadeh M, Tanideh N, Salehi A, Koohi-Hosseinabadi O. Healing effect of sea buckthorn, olive oil, and their mixture on full-thickness burn wounds. Adv Skin Wound Care. 2014 Jul;27(7):317-23. doi: 10.1097/01.ASW.0000451061.
- Amish Burn Study Group, Kolacz NM1, Jaroch MT1, Bear ML1, Hess RF2. The effect of Burns & Wounds (B&W)/burdock leaf therapy on burn-injured Amish patients: a pilot study measuring pain levels, infection rates, and healing times. J Holist Nurs. 2014 Dec;32(4):327-40. doi: 10.1177/0898010114525683.
- Sumer Z1, Yildirim G, Sumer H, Yildirim S. Cytotoxic and antibacterial activity of the mixture of olive oil and lime cream in vitro conditions. Afr J Tradit Complement Altern Med. 2013 May 16;10(4):137-43. eCollection 2013.
- Rosa Ados S1, Bandeira LG, Monte-Alto-Costa A, Romana-Souza B. Supplementation with olive oil, but not fish oil, improves cutaneous wound healing in stressed mice. Wound Repair Regen. 2014 Jul-Aug;22(4):537-47. doi: 10.1111/wrr.12191.
- Baumann L1, Woolery-Lloyd H, Friedman A. “Natural” ingredients in cosmetic dermatology. J Drugs Dermatol. 2009 Jun;8(6 Suppl):s5-9.
- Kränke B1, Komericki P, Aberer W. Olive oil–contact sensitizer or irritant? Dermatitis. 1997 Jan;36(1):5-10.
- Soltanipoor F1, Delaram M, Taavoni S, Haghani H. The effect of olive oil on prevention of striae gravidarum: a randomized controlled clinical trial. Complement Ther Med. 2012 Oct;20(5):263-6. doi: 10.1016/j.ctim.2012.05.001.
- Nomikos NN1, Nomikos GN, Kores DS. The use of deep friction massage with olive oil as a means of prevention and treatment of sports injuries in ancient times. Arch Med Sci. 2010 Oct;6(5):642-5. doi: 10.5114/aoms.2010.17074.
- Kaur CD1, Saraf S. In vitro sun protection factor determination of herbal oils used in cosmetics. Pharmacognosy Res. 2010 Jan;2(1):22-5. doi: 10.4103/0974-8490.60586.
- Purba MB1, Kouris-Blazos A, Wattanapenpaiboon N, Lukito W, Rothenberg EM, Steen BC, Wahlqvist ML. Skin wrinkling: can food make a difference? J Am Coll Nutr. 2001 Feb;20(1):71-80.
- Valacchi G1, Fortino V, Bocci V. The dual action of ozone on the skin. Br J Dermatol. 2005 Dec;153(6):1096-100.
- Patel PV1, Patel A, Kumar S, Holmes JC. Effect of subgingival application of topical ozonated olive oil in the treatment of chronic periodontitis: a randomized, controlled, double blind, clinical and microbiological study. Minerva Stomatol. 2012 Sep;61(9):381-98.
Results may vary. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your doctor. living pure natural nor global healing that added the reference of olive oil. either parties, does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Global Healing Center are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, see your physician.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.