We are extremely proud to announce, Living Pure Natural has been nominated as finalists in the South Cheshire Chamber of Business Awards 2019 International Trader of the Year Award.
South Cheshire Chamber of Commerce is an independent membership organisation supporting, informing & representing member businesses in South Cheshire, across the geographic areas of Crewe, Nantwich and surrounding areas.
A company limited by Guarantee, the Chamber champions the interests of the local business community and facilitates the growth and development of the local economy.
The Chamber has also made substantial progress in working with a group of larger companies in developing a future strategy designed to meet the needs of business in South Cheshire over the next three years. The growing image and profile of the Chamber means that it can move forward with confidence towards achieving its mission of becoming “the recognised voice of business for South Cheshire”
The judges of this category are looking for a business that:
- Can demonstrate proven success and active involvement in International Trade.
- Has an understanding of the markets that the business trades in as well as an awareness of competitors
- Has an awareness of, and a strategy for ,managing the unique challenges for International Traders e.g. Language, culture and promotion abroad, shipment costs and payment of invoices
- Has an understanding of all legal processes relating to International Trading and an understanding of international marketing and promotion.
- Can provide evidence of ongoing training and skills development in addition to a passion to succeed will support your entry.
The winner of each category will be announced at the awards ceremony on Friday 22nd November at Crewe Hall.