Natural Glow Mask
Your skin is the largest -and most noticeable- organ you have, so taking care of it is always a priority. A good routine can only get you so far, so how do you get that glowing look -a sign of health and vitality?
There are numerous options on the market but there’s something you can do yourself, at home, that will definitely make you feel at your best.
Remember: a skincare recipe is, for the most part, as good as its ingredients, so make sure you get the best you can find!
- 5 drops of jojoba oil
- 5 drops of gardenia essential oil
- ½ cucumber
- 1 tablespoon of natural organic yogurt.
- In a pot, boil the essential oils for 3 minutes to activate their properties.
- Then, let it cool a bit.
- Take the half cucumber, remove the peel and proceed to grate it or place it in a processor, in this way, it will be perfectly chopped and homogeneous
- Once the temperature of the essential oils has decreased, place them in a bowl along with the cucumber puree and natural yogurt
- Mix well until all the ingredients are integrated
- Apply the mask all over the face, neck, and décolleté. Leave on for 20 minutes.
- Remove with plenty of cold water.
- Repeat daily at most.